• The Principal Major Dr.V.A Narayana and 4 faculty members participated in the 5th International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (IUCEE-ICTIEE’18)”at Thiagarajar college of Engineering, Madurai.
• 3 CEER faculty members participated in the 5thInteranational Conference on “Transformations in Engineering EducationIUCEE-ICTIEE” at Bennett University, Noida.
• 4 CEER faculty members attended IUCEE-International Engineering Educators(IIEECP) Precertification Workshop Phase-I conducted by Dr.Veena Kumar, Executive Director,- IIEECP from 8th-10th February 2017 at G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool.
•The Management, Principal, Deans, Heads of the Departments and senior faculty members visited KLE Technological University, Hubli, Karnataka to observe excellence in academics, the best practices and their implementation from 15th to 17th March 2018.
•6 faculty members from CMR Group of institutions visited the BVBCET campus, KLE Technological University, Hubli, Karnataka on April 20th and 21st, 2018 to observe the best practices followed by the college.
• During the visit the faculty have attended the presentation by Dr.P.G.Tewari, Dean-Academics and visited maker’s space, Learning factory and departmental laboratory visit.
•The faculty also attended the presentation by CEER on Engineering Exploration by the Director Dr. Gopal Joshi and Ms. Preethi and visited Engineering Exploration laboratory, and learning factory incubation center
• During the visit, two faculty Member attended the CTIE presentation by Dr.Nitin Kulkarni(Director-CTIE)from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM in the new senate hall and later visited the incubation center and KLE Tech Park along with Mr. Nayan Momaya while sharing their experiences.
• M Vedachary visited Austin, USA for Lab view Workshop conducted from 14th to 18th May 2018.
• 40 faculty members from various disciplines participated in IIEECP pre certification workshop from 14th-16th May, 2018 at CMRCET, Hyderabad.
• MS.Sowjanya Dundhigal attended a 5 day Global EPICS Symposium & Workshop at Purdue University, USA from June 11th-to June 15th 2018.She also presented a paper on “Review in promoting EPICS based engineering education in CMRCET”.
• 2 faculty members attended IUCEE-IIEECP Phase1 at Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh from 9th -14th July; 2019.The resource person for the workshop was Dr. Rio D’Souza, Principal St Joseph Engineering College (SJEC) Vamanjoor Karnataka.
• 4 CEER faculty members along with Dr. B. Lokeshwar Rao, CEER Head attended EPICS in INDIA Annual Symposium organized by EPICS in IEEE conducted at Radisson, Hyderabad from 12th -14th July 2108.
• Ms Sowjanya Dundhigal, Ms V.Krupa Rani and Mr. T.Rajesh presented a paper on "Practical Oriented Approach for Curriculum Design in Engineering Education" in the APICTIEE international conference organized by IUCEE from 15th-July to- 17th July at SRM University, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
• Mr.R A V.Krishna Rao, Mr.Ajay Dasari and Mr.G.Karthik Reddy Presented a paper on “Teaching and Learning methodologies :Emerging trends in 21st Century Education” in the international conference APICTIEE organized by IUCEE from 15July- 17 July at SRM University ,Amravati, Andhra Pradesh.
• Mr.Dasari Ajay Presented a paper on “Study on changes inculcated in the engineering education in a rapidly changing world” in the APICTIEE international conference organized by IUCEE from 15thJuly to- 17th July at SRM University Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
• Mr.Suresh Ram, Mr.V.Krupa Rani, and Mr.Balakeshava Reddy presented a paper on “Impact of outcome based education system at CMR college of engineering and technology in the international conference APICTIEE organized by IUCEE from 15thJuly to- 17 thJuly at SRM University Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh.
• Ms.Sowjanya, CEER Coordinator attended a 3-Day Workshop on “Design the Thinking” organized by Intellect, Chennai from 29th-31st August 2018.
• 25 faculty members from various disciplines have been registered for IUCEE-IIECP Phase II program to enhance their teaching and learning methodologies.
• All the above faculties attended the international webinars on several Teaching and learning modules every week and submitted their online assignments.
• 25 faculty members have attended the Three-day workshop on "Design the Thinking" conducted by Intellect from October 2018 at Chennai.
• 25 faculty members attended the international webinars on several Teaching and learning modules every week and submitted their online assignments. Among them 20 faculty members have successfully completed phase-II are eligible to phase 3, which is the capstone presentation.
• Most of the faculty scored more than 75% and 3 CEER faculty members achieved more than 90 % and obtained distinction.
8 CEER Faculty have attended the IUCEE –IUCEE Pre Workshop at Malla Reddy Engineering College on 5th and 6th January 2019.The resource persons were the global experts and focused on several themes such as Machine Learning opportunities’ in the future,Grand Challenges Scholar Program, Engineering Education Research and Designing Assessments for Programming related courses.
|S.no||Faculty Name||Name of the Workshop||Resource persons||Date|
|1.||Mr. Talluri Rajesh||Grand Challenges Scholar Program(GCSP)||Lueny Morell, InnovaHiEd, B.Ramakrishna, National Academy of Engineeers, USA||5th and 6th Jan 2019.|
|2.||Mr. M. Veda Chary|
|3.||Mr. Nageswara Reddy||Changing Face of Machine Learning: Opportunities in the Future||Dr. Raovemuri, University of California, Davis, USA.||6th Jan.20l9|
|5.||Ms. D.Sowjanya||Engineering Education Research||Dr. Sohum Sohani, Arizona State University(ASU),USA Dr. Prathiba Nagabhushan, Australian Catholic University.||6th Jan.2019|
|7.||Mr. J. Karthik||Designing Assessments for Programming related courses||Prof Venkatesh Kamat(Goa University) Dr. Viraj Kumar(IISC Bangalore) Mr. Dhiren Patel, CTO, Code Zinger.||6th Jan.20l9|
|8.||Mr. Suresh Ram|
The Principal Major Dr.VA Narayana and CEER faculty along with 13 other faculty members from several disciplines attended the Sixth International Conference IUCEE-ICTIEE on 7th and 8th January 2018 at Malla Reddy Engineering College.