Control of Examinations: Dr.K.Srinivasa Rao, M.Tech, Ph.D,
|1||Mr. Ch.Dayakar Reddy.||Associate Professor||CSE||Controller of Examinations|
|2||Mr.V.Venkataiah||Associate Professor||CSE||Asst.Controller of Examinations -I|
|3||Mr. N.Munesh Babu||Associate Professor||MECH||Asst. Controller of Examinations-II|
|4||Mrs.Y.Aruna Suhasini Devi||Associate Professor||ECEAsst. Controller of Examinations-III|
The Examination Cell was established in the academic year 2002-2003, for the purpose of conducting B.Tech Examinations, valuation of answer scripts and declaration of results. There is sufficient number of supporting staff to look after the routine work of the Cell. The Cell is well established in terms of infrastructure, computing and printing facilities. The Examination Cell has got two sections namely Confidential Section, UG & PG Section. The activities of these sections are as under.
Students can refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for the further Queries.
Contact Details : 9248727215 , 9248727207
- 1. Duties & Responsibilities of Dean (Examinations & Evaluation)
- 2. Duties & Responsibilities of Controller of Examinations
- 3. Duties & Responsibilities of Assistant Controller of Examinations-I
- 4. Duties & Responsibilities of Assistant Controller of Examinations-II
- 5. Duties & Responsibilities of Assistant Controller of Examinations-III
- 6. Instructions to the Candidates
- 7. Instructions to the Invigilators
- 8. Malpractice Rules
a. Pre Examination
• Student Profiles
• Online registration
• Examination Notifications
• OMR Generation
• Hall Tickets Generation and Printing
• Collection of Question paper setters details,
• Question Paper Bank
• Internal marks collection from departments
• Remuneration Bills preparation to setters, moderators, keys etc.
b. During Examination
• Seating Plans
• Invigilation duties
• Answer scripts arrangement
• Question paper printing and distribution
• Invigilators allocation
• Answer scripts distribution and collection
• Log tables & Data books distribution and collection
• Packing and handover of collected answer scripts to valuation section
• Bills preparation for invigilators
c. Post Examination
• Collection of D-Forms and answer scripts
• Answer scripts cutting,
• Answer scripts scanning,
• Answer scripts digitalization,
• Coding and bundling process
• Keys and scheme of evaluation
• Collecting of Valuators details in consultation with HoD/BoS chairman, sending request, appointment
• Valuation as per laid down procedure
• Answer scripts packing
• Bills preparation for evaluators etc.
• Results Processing
• Grade Sheets, PC, CMM, Transcripts etc. generation Printing etc.
IT integration and reforms in the examination
• Student Registrations
• Payment of fee through Online
• Hall Ticket generation
• Bar coded OMR Sheet generation with student particulars
• Present & absentees statements and D-Form generation
• Scanning of answer scripts
• Bundling of answer scripts subject wise
• Generation of bundle dynamic key for digital evaluation
• Online accessing and valuation of digital answer scripts by valuators
• Results tabulation
• Publication of results
• Results analysis subject wise, branch wise and semester wise
• Revaluation registrations, valuation and results publication
• Generation and printing of grade cards
• Generation and printing of Provisional certificates and consolidated grade cum credit sheets
UG & PG Section:
• Issue of Notifications as per the Almanac.
• Scrutiny of Examination Application Forms and issue of Hall Tickets.
• Preparation of Examination Time Tables.
• Conducting spot valuation for B.E. & M.E./M.Tech. Courses.
• Processing and Publication of Results after conducting Results Committee Meeting.
• Printing, Verification and issue of Memorandum of Marks.
• Issue of Provisional Certificates, Consolidated Memorandum of Marks, Migration & Rank Certificates to the eligible candidates.
• Issue of Transcripts after due verification.
• Conducting Annual Awards function and awarding of Gold Medals, Cash awards and Rank Certificates to the eligible candidates every year.