C M R College of Engineering and Technology Library also strives as a part of college vision of learning and research supporting the academic needs of our diverse campus, offering a rich collection of knowledge, providing best user service, utilizing leading technology for information access.
C M R College of Engineering and Technology library’s mission is to support diverse needs of our students and staff. We are continually updating our holdings to provide quality collections through our subscription databases to follow current and future trends, so as to serve our students to the best in par with changing technological world.
“To Promote knowledge generation and application through effective dissemination to keep all library users aware on the latest developments in the field of course curriculum and research and it’s related areas in and around the World. Within the framework of the CMRCET – Library operates with the following objectives “
• Library’s central mission is to support diverse needs of our students and Staff.
• Library, a center for quality information resources for the college community.
• To support the learning process of all the users through provision of knowledge / Information through conventional / non conventional media
• To meet information needs of the students, faculty and teaching community to support their developmental /programming activities
• To respond effectively where ever possible, to the knowledge/ Information needs of the research and development.
• Ensure a comfortable and safe learning environment for all students.
• Facilitates faculty to advance their profession through innovative practice, publication in scholarly journals, participation in academic conferences, and leadership in professional organizations.
• Incorporate new technologies and services to help students, faculty and staff discover, create and disseminate knowledge.
• Administer fair and objective service policies.