Research & Development Centre
Technical education paves way for innovation and creativity. Strong Research & Development base is very important to achieve this. Realizing the importance of Research & Development R&D Centre was established in CMR College of Engineering & Technology with the following prime objectives:
• To provide support to the faculty research efforts.
• To encourage student research.
• To coordinate funded/sponsored research.
• To promote research publications.
• To encourage innovation and facilitate applications for Patents.
• To coordinate consultancy services by the faculty members.
Dean(R & D)
Dr. Suresh Merugu Ph.D
Dr. Suresh Merugu obtained his Ph.D from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, He has around 12 years of Teaching experience and 4 years of research experience in the fields of Advance Digital Image Processing, Colorimetry, Computer Vision, Sub-Pixel Classification, Data Mining Techniques and Space Sciences. He has been working as an Associate Professor at CMR College of Engineering & Technology Hyderabad since 2007. He has authored and published/presented around twenty publications in various reputed International/National Journals and Conferences. He acts as a reviewer for few reputed International/National Journals and Conferences.