Our Vision is to remain a premier academic institution striving continuously for excellence in technical education, research and render technological services to the nation.
• Our Mission is to create and sustain a community of learning in which students acquire knowledge and learn to apply it professionally with a concern for the society.
• Pursue and Disseminate Research Findings and Offer Knowledge-Based Technological Services to Satisfy the Needs of Society and the Industry.
• Promote Professional Ethics, Leadership Qualities and Social Responsibilities.
Bold History that Fuels the Future
CMR College of Engineering & Technology (CMRCET for short) is sponsored by the MGR Educational Society, which was established in 2002. The College is situated 20 Km away from Secunderabad Railway Station on the Hyderabad – Nagpur National Highway (Medchal Road), Telangana, India. It is located in 10 acres of serene, lush green and pollution free environment.
The management is committed in assuring quality service to all its stake holders viz parents, students, alumni, employees, employers and the community. Commitment and dedication are merged into our policy of continual quality improvement by establishing and implementing mechanisms and modalities, ensuring accountability at all levels, transparency in procedures and access to information and services.
Core Values of the Institute
• Sustainability through Quality Education
• Transparency with Excellence
• Integrity and Accountability
• Synergize Gender Sensitivity
• Community Empowerment
Sustainability through Quality Education:
• We ensure quality standards towards policy practices in the end to end systems in the institution.
• The institution takes initiation to bring awareness among the stakeholders towards quality practices and sustainability through competence.
• The Institute promotes quality practices by using effective teaching pedagogy to enhance knowledge among the students.
• The team is accountable for Quality output by performing effectively. The faculty imparts update knowledge for the student’s development, to sustain in the competitive work environment.
Transparency with Excellence:
• The institution strives for Academic and administrative excellence to create higher benchmarks by promoting quality in facilities, programs, and services by promoting continuous enhancement.
• We maintain transparency at all levels of hierarchy to encourage a healthy working environment.
• We collaborate among interdepartmental practices to bring advancement and encourage creative initiation among faculty and students.
• We are committed to Economic development through collaborative community activities through association of various committees for excellence by transparent policies and practices.
Integrity and Accountability:
• We build an association with our stakeholders through Integrity and accountability.
• We are accountable for higher standards of integrity among community development.
• All the stakeholders take accountability towards inclusion in diversity through integrity.
• We are accountable to bring reliability among students, faculty, staff and other community members for practicing the core values of the Institution.
• We forecast the future external challenges or requirements and integrate among ourselves for better services.
Synergize Gender Sensitivity:
• The institution is responsible for implementing Gender sensitivity activities to bring awareness among students, faculty, staff and other stakeholders.
• The are capable to lead and synergize the efforts of inter and intra disciplinary groups to harmonize functions.
• To equal opportunity center organizes training programs to build synergize among the stakeholders of the Institution for a better understanding of Gender Sensitivity.
• The adhere to contribute and practice better standards of socio-economic issues.
• We are committed to the empowerment of community which nurtures the team spirit, trust, loyalty and respect among the members for professional growth.
• Our Institution perceives the quality standards of academic performance, student’s development, and community empowerment.
• All the stakeholders of the Institution including students are accountable towards community development to broader institutional frameworks which they have embedded for the well being of the society.